Difference between revisions of "Game Fixing Strategy"
m (Protected "Game Fixing Strategy" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 07:42, 7 October 2014
The idea is to save as much of your time as possible.
Fixing can be very time consuming, and often frustrating, so even once you are expert, it will still be worth tackling a game in a strategic fashion.
These are sorted in order of quickest to hardest.
- Change in-game settings.
- Change configuration file options.
- Try different profiles. Guide for changing profiles.
- Disable key effects. Lesson 2 - disable effect
- Disable all broken effects. Lesson 4 - game fix
- Fix easy or known effects.
- Fix hard effects.
At any time when the game is playable, share it! We've lost any number of game fixes because people weren't quite satisfied, then never got back to it. Remember, you can always update it, or hand it over to someone else.